Realtainment is changing the way people get together and experience creativity. With our events we revolutionize the world of entertainment and bring variety and a high fun factor into the everyday life of our customers.
We are developing Europe's leading platform for creative experiences and by doing so, we are helping more than 600 workshop leaders throughout Germany to generate additional income and make a living from their art. The headquarters of Realtainment is in Berlin. From here we bring our vision and events to over 60 cities throughout Europe and are constantly expanding our entertainment platform.
- Be the channel owner for our email channel (newsletter and automations) and ensure that all your initiatives are designed to build up, monetise and retain loyal customer relationships.
- Independently manage the email and campaign process: Develop creative ideas and concepts, manage stakeholders and segmentation, be responsible for the sending out and reporting on your campaigns.
- Strategically optimise relevant KPIs for engagement, sales and churn.
- Come up with your own ideas and initiatives to optimise the customer journey, the customer life cycle and customer lifetime value utilising customary methods like lead generation initiatives, A/B testing and personalization.
- Set up further CRM channels (e.g. push notifications, direct mail)
- Create and optimise existing CRM touchpoints (e.g. landing pages and homepage assets)
- Analyse market trends and competitors to ensure up-to-date customer communication.
- 2+ years of professional experience within Marketing and/or CRM in an ecommerce environment.
- You are hands-on and flexible, while remaining focused and structured in times of high workloads or when facing short-term changes. You actively search for and implement opportunities and solutions.
- Stakeholder management is essential for you. You bring excellent communication skills and a talent for managing different internal and external stakeholder requirements.
- You bring a good technical understanding and know-how, for example in: CRM tool(s), HTML/CSS, customer databases and segmentation
- Numbers and reports are fun for you, not just a necessary evil.
- Good knowledge of English, German is an advantage
- Become part of an amazing team that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results. Together we break people’s daily routines and inspire them to experience their creative flow
- Your development is our goal by offering an annual training budget of 1.000 euro and organizing bi-yearly feedback cycles for you!
- We focus on a topnotch employee experience by providing insightful newbie days & a personal welcome package, regular team events and unlimited tickets for joining our events for free!
- We offer 30 vacation days. Moreover our office is closed on December 24th and 31st!
- We care about your future & top up your pension plan contribution with 20%
- A nice office with a wonderful view over the pier, where you will be provided with cereals, fruit & drinks!
Come join to create ArtNight’s next big chapter with us! Because life's about creating!
We live diversity and equal opportunities. In our teams we welcome every applicant, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or other grounds of discrimination. Personal formulations in the job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.